Installation of PVC panels
Plastic panels virobnitstva TOV VKP “Ruslan and Ko” are mounted even more simply. Installation of PVC panels with your own hands . A home master, who can be used to create tools and infrastructure for the task without any problems. For the decoration of the walls with PVC panels you should know:
- battens for crate 20×40 mm;
- self-adhesive 20 mm;
- start profiles, kutoviy, F-sub;
- platenuts / cornice.
Preparation before the installation of panels TOV VKP “Ruslan i Ko”
Walls that do not have serious defects do not need to be specially prepared for cladding. It is enough to remove dust from them. It is better to fill deep potholes and cracks so that they do not become temperature bridges. Nails and protruding fittings are best cut with a “Bulgarian”. Decorative PVC panels should be brought into the room at a temperature of 18-22 ° C, spread one by one floor, remove the heat transfer film. In this state it is necessary to leave for adaptation for 1-2 days. It is impossible to put heavy objects on the panel. Attention! It is recommended to use decorative plastic panels for facing of walls in the middle of rooms. Decorative PVC panels before unpacking and installation must be kept at a temperature of not less than 15 ° C for 12 hours, if the ambient temperature is below 0 ° C – at least two days. It is recommended to remove the protective film from all panels at the same time before or after installation.
Facing the premises with panels produced by VKP Ruslan & Co.
- Using a level, apply horizontal and vertical markings to base surfaces.
- Fill the crate. The lower rail should be near the floor, the upper – under the ceiling, the step on the wall 50 cm, the step on the ceiling 30 cm.
- Fix the starting profile or plinth with self-tapping screws at intervals of 30-40 cm near the floor. Fasten the cornice at the top with a stapler. If the ceiling is also lined with panels, attach the corner profile with screws or a stapler at the top.
- Measure the height of the wall between the grooves of the profile. You do not need to take into account the compensatory gap in the wall for PVC.
- Mark and cut panels one by one.
- Start installing panels from anywhere. Install the first panel with a comb in the corner profile. Level check its vertical position. Fix the panel on the lattice with self-tapping screws at one edge of the groove.
- Insert each subsequent panel into the groove of the previous one until it stops.
- Measure the width of the last panel from the ridge, cut off the excess. Fill the cut into the corner profile.
- Remove the protective film from the panels.
- Wipe the installed panels with a damp cloth and treat with antistatic.
- Leave the panels for 48 hours in a well-ventilated area.
For installation of panels around apertures and slopes the starting, external corner and F-profile is used. If necessary under plastic slopes mineral wool or other substance promoting warming of the room is put. If in interior design installation of decorative PVC panels of different color is provided, then for connection of face cuts the connecting H-shaped profile in tone one is used. from facing materials. Recommendations: 1. It is recommended to use decorative PVC panels for interior cladding. 2. To avoid possible differences in decor or color, use panels from one party. 3. Do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaners to keep the panels clean. 4. During operation, protect the panels from shocks and damage with sharp objects.